
Was searching for a proper blog song on imeem and found Seasons of Love from the musical, Rent.
This version's by Broadway Kids. One word. Talented.
Listen to the whole song! The good parts are behind! Goose i tell you! Super goose! (when i say goose, i mean goosebumps. i mean geesebumps.)
Mahjong later. I'm turning into a full time mahjonging tai tai lah! But taitais play mahjong got win got lose one right? HOW COME I ALWAYS LOSE! But then again, i think i'm improving. From losing everything to losing quite alot to losing 'hai hao' to losing a little. So this means.. TODAY I'M GONNA WIN! (if i dont win i shall slit open a wound and pour salt 'generously' over it, and squeeze lemon into my eyes to punish myself. HAHAHA) (you know those cooking shows? 'and now pour the dunnodunnowhat in GENEROUSLY and an ample amount of honey or whatever~)
I wanna be the next Martha Stewart! HAHAHAHA.
Enjoy the song people! Wish me luck many many! (dear jesus, give me many many 'zi mo man tai' please)
Comments